Booking, Cancellation & Payments Terms and Conditions 2021/2022
-Bookings taken directly require a 20% deposit at the time of the booking.
-The remaining balance is due within 14 days prior to arrival date.
– If your stay is within 14 days of the booking we will collect full payment.
-You can also choose to make full payment at the time of booking if you wish.
-The person booking must be over 18 years of age at the time of the booking and there must be an adult aged 18 or over staying in each pod.
– We have a minimum 2-night stay policy (Minimum 3 nights over Easter, Christmas and New Year)
– Prices are based on the number of guests per pod. Eg, Base price is based on 2 guests, plus £10 per person per night.
– A £15 cleaning fee is added to all bookings.
– Guests wishing to order a hamper for they’re stay need to do so at least 3 days prior to the arrival to ensure availability.
– To request a date change of your booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Orchard Glamping reserves the right to enter and inspect the pods at any time. If a pod is left in an unsatisfactory condition, or deliberately damaged in any way, we reserve the right to make a charge to the booking payment method.
– The pods are self check in – there is a key safe at each pod in which the details to gain access will be emailed to you a few days prior to your stay.
-Check in is from 3pm. Check out is at 10am unless a late checkout has been prearranged and paid for.
-Once you have made your booking you will receive a Welcome Pack via email prior to your stay. We encourage all guests to read through this as it contains a further detailed guide about our site, terms and conditions and health and safety.
-In the event that you are unable to stay with us please let us know as soon as possible.
-The deposit is non-refundable therefore we will offer to move your booking to an alternative dates to suit you where possible, dependent on our availability.
– If you have paid in full and cancel within 14 days of your arrival date we will offer you alternative dates or a 50% refund if you cannot provide us with new dates to move your booking to.
-In the event that we need to cancel your stay we will offer you alternative dates or a full refund of any payment made with a special offer on any future booking.
-Most major debit/ credit cards are accepted via the website.
-Payments are via Stripe and accessed via the link on the booking email guests receive. (UK Visa Debit, UK Visa Debit Mastercard, UK Maestro, UK Visa Electron, International Visa Electron, International Maestro, American Express, Union Pay, Discover, Diners Club accepted.)
-Card payments are also accepted on site as we have a card machine which accepts the above cards.
-Small amounts of cash are also acceptable.
-If you are unable to make payment via card please contact us at email@example.com for bank details to BACS the payment over.
– Gift Vouchers are non-refundable
– Prices are inclusive of VAT. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time.
–If lockdown restrictions apply at the time of your booking which means we have to close our site we will offer you alternative dates to re-schedule your booking.
Similarly if the counties guidance does not permit mixed households sharing accommodationand you have booked to visit with friends sharing the same pod we will look to move your booking to an alternative time.
-Please do not travel to us if you are showing any signs or symptoms or coronavirus or are awaiting test results or if you have been in contact with a person who has tested positive in the last 14 days. For further guidance visit
-Please see Visit Lancashire’s website for the latest up to date guidance on Coronavirus and how it is affecting us in our area
-Use the track and trace QR code on arrival – you will find this in your guest file within your pod.
-Maintain social distancing, handwashing and wear a face covering when going to local shops/ amenities.
-Guests are asked to strip all used bedding and place it within the laundry bag found in the cleaning kit within the pod along with any used towels and tea towels.
-Please leave the pod clean and tidy – there is a cleaning kit provided with all the essentials to maintain a safe and clean environment whilst staying in your pod.
-We have carried out extensive risk assessment and remain up to date with all the latest government guidance. Our team have received training and PPE. Professional grade disinfecting products are being used to ensure cleaning and disinfection of all areas meet British Standard EN 1276. All our linen is laundered by a professional external company, washed at high temperatures and steam pressed.
-If any guests should show symptoms of coronavirus whilst staying at Orchard Glamping they must inform us immediately and follow the current advice from Gov.UK and go home. We will not be able to refund the cost of the booking. Guests should follow guidance on dealing with possible or confirmed coronavirus infection
-If you or any guests that visited Orchard Glamping goes on to develop symptoms of covid-19 within 7 days of leaving the site please inform us as soon as possible.
To keep up to date with what is happening at Orchard Glamping follow us on Instagram / Facebook @orchardglamping